5/29/2013

hard things


           So I was thinking. Actually I've been doing that often. But God's showed me something. Doing what is right and staying away from temptation and evil is not about being better than other people, it's not about judging them; it's about be becoming closer to God. It's a sacrifice. It shows my love for God.

           I don't take part in certain things, not because I'm better than other people and I want them to feel lower than me. I'm just as low. It's because I love God and I want to live for Him and those things don't help me become closer to Him.

           And when people ask 'why,' it's okay to tell them that. Maybe they'll think me strange. But it's the truth, and I'm not ashamed of my God. So why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)