5/04/2013

More Building 429

So the last two pictures! Building 429:
   
     
           This one isn't centered very well.




This one's a little better.
We saw Skillet too. I don't have any pictures, but they were really good, as always. Their guitarist and drummer each got a solo. I like it when they give them their solos. Especially the guitarist; he's really good.

And, I think that's about it for the Six Flags concert. I can't think of much else. It was fun though. I don't often have the chance to go to concerts so I had a lot of fun.

I'm still hoping to go to an Anthem Lights concert one day. Haven't been yet.

So one more Building 429 song? This was one of my favorites that Building 429 played that day.






           But I think this one was my favorite one was probably Bonfire. I'm sorry I couldn't find a good video to post.


 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)