5/03/2013

for King & Country


           
            I know it's been long awaited. Or maybe not necessarily "awaited," just over-due. Does Blogger accept late work? Because I blame college for my absence and terrible internet for the delay in posting the pictures of fK&C.

           But no more of these. . . excuses. Pictures of for King & Country!


          


It was a good concert. I really enjoyed it.







I told my mom, "I like their piano; that's pretty cool."
Then Joel climbed on it often and jumped off it a couple times during the performance.
Afterward my mom and I looked at each other. "That's not a piano. It's a prop."









At times it did seem like they were trying too hard. But they only had, if I remember correctly, about thirty minutes. And I think they had to leave for another show afterwards, because they didn't stay for the whole show later. Very understandable.






I almost got them all in that picture. Almost. They moved around quite a bit for the small space that they had.

for King & Country
opened so, as I said before, they didn't have a lot of time. I was sad they had to shorten some of their songs because of the time frame. And they didn't sing 'Crave.' But that's okay. They didn't have time; not their fault. I was just so happy to see them in concert again, and I hope to do so again eventually. That was a lot of fun.
When they finished, my mom had told me they were by their booth talking to people. She said, "You can go talk to them if you want." And I kind of did want to. But I didn't know what to say. I'm not a talkative person, especially to people I don't know well. So I didn't. Which I kind of regretted. But again, it was great to hear them sing in concert. They did really good especially considering the little time and space they had.

I do have two more photos. The best two. I was saving them for last, but the computer is being a little difficult. So later, I'll show them too you. Along with the photos of Building 429.

For now, I shall leave you with for King & Country's song, 'Busted Heart.'







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)