6/06/2013

Back again

Hi, I'm back. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. It's been really busy.

           I just started summer classes, well, one actually. American sign language. It's fun, a little hard. I'm not sure the teacher likes me much. I don't have the book yet, but the bookstore didn't have the book yet, and I've had bad experience with buying my book before going to class and talking to my professor about. That and I sit near the back, and she thinks the people in the back are the slackers, while the people up front are the straight A students. Cliches. Stereotypes. I always sit at or near the back, yet I have 4.0 GPA. And I've known a few disruptive students to sit at the front. Oh, well. I'm just trying to work extra hard to break that label she's given me.

           Work has been. . . interesting. Last week they barely scheduled me at all. This week I have 23 hours. Yay! But yesterday and today I worked from 4-8p? Four hours, really? At least give me five. But compared to the total of 14 hours from last week, I'm not going complain much. It's just slow sometimes. When there's no customers and you do every chore you can think to do. And there's still no customers. What do you do then? Boredom is the hardest thing to get over on my job.

           I'm still practicing guitar. And my mom has found the camera! It was in one of her bags. :P So I will, hopefully, be taking pictures more often for you. Maybe next post.

Here's this song by Steven Curtis Chapman. I love his Speechless album. This is one of his more or less recent songs called Do Everything.


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)