5/28/2013

More guitar

 I haven't practiced guitar yet today. And it's almost tomorrow. Hm. I'll have to hurry.

           I looked at one of the videos of I Saw the Lord/You are Holy by Chris Tomlin. The rhythm I strum is a little different than what it's supposed to be. That was a little disappointing, but my best friend says that you kind of just make it up. I'd like to be at least close to what it's supposed to sound like. I like it though.

          But I've definitely been strumming too fast. It is a really slow song. A really, really sloooow song. I'd like to video it once I get it down. But I don't know if the video thing on the laptop works very well. :P And singing while playing is out of the question. Though I don't really sing anyways.

           I'd like to learn Lord I Lift Your Name on High. That is one of my favorite worship songs. We used to sing it often when I was in kids church, but we don't seem to sing it much anymore in worship service.

           Here's a video of Coffey Anderson playing it. He's awesome. I can't do all that fancy stuff he's doing; I don't even know what he's doing! But I'd like to be able to do it one day. It sounds amazing.



          Do you play an instrument? What is it and what are you presently learning?
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)