5/03/2013

More for King & Country and some Building 429

  So those photos that didn't make in the post yesterday? Here they be:




       
           I actually got all of them in one photo! It was amazing. They really did move around a lot. Especially for such little room that they had. A lot of energy for thirty minutes. It was awesome. But maybe that's boring you. I kind of did say all that in yesterday's post too. Apologies.
          
   
           I'm not a particularly good photographer though. :P I always seemed to catch them with their mouths open. Although it was a concert. Maybe it's to be expected. Oh, well. I was rather proud of my pictures for a smallish time. They're the best ones I've ever taken of people. Objects are easier to photograph; they don't move.

          And for some Building 429:


That's the stage. Uh, as if you can't tell for yourself. :P The poster in the back was for Kutless. Just in case you wonder why it doesn't go with the rest of the stage.

I didn't get many pictures of Building 429. They did really amazingly though. I had never really heard much about them until I saw them in concert at. . . I think it was Winter Jam. Yes, because that was the first time I had for King & Country also. I really enjoyed them. And had meant to look up some of their songs. But I forgot. :P


Then I saw them again at Six Flags and liked them even more.


And now my computer is once again not allowing me to upload my photos. This is slightly frustrating.
Oh, well. I have two more for you. Not the best ones, just one of the best ones. Sort of. But that's okay.

I'll leave you with some of Building 429's songs.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)