5/27/2013

Hi again


           I'm sorry it's been a while since I lasted posted. I had gone out of town for a while and had no access to internet.

           Now, I don't really know what to say. I've been trying to learn how to play "You are Holy (I Saw the Lord)" by Chris Tomlin. It's such a beautiful song. The music and the words. Especially the words. I read Isaiah 6, the chapter the song is based on. It's interesting to me that when God asked who would speak for Him, Isaiah volunteered. God specifically had people go and do things so many times in the Bible and often they were like "No thank You" at first. But Isaiah volunteered. He wanted to be used by God. And he was often rejected for it. But he did it for God, it didn't matter to him what others thought or said or did. As long as he was who God wanted him to be.

           And I guess that's it for now. I know, it's a short post, but I can't think of anything right now.

           Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)