6/10/2013

My Guitar

Forgive me if you find this throughly boring.




This is my guitar, Antony Rogue. Rogue because, well, that's his brand name I suppose.- it's tagged inside him. And Antony, because, I liked it and it seemed to fit him. Am I too old to be naming my guitar?

Uh, yes. But that's okay.


Antony's action was recently lowered. He's much easier on my fingers now. The only down side is when someone else has me play their guitar, it's action is usually higher than what I'm used to. But I press on. :)



I don't really use a pick. Just my thumb. I've tried to use a pick, but I can't strum very well with it. It also sounds different, more metallic, if that makes any sense. I prefer to use my thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)