6/12/2013

Tired

           Loving people hurts. Even if they don't know you're loving them and praying for them. Even if they could care less. It's just something God puts in your heart. And you hurt for them. Even when they don't realize their hurting, or when they won't admit their hurting. Or when you know they are hurting but it's not what they think it is. It's really because they don't have God to give them peace, to give them forgiveness, acceptance. To give them hope and rest. And it wears you out. It really does.

Worn by Tenth Avenue North



           There's people all over my work place who I hurt for. And most of the time I have no idea what to say to something of the things they say and do. All I know for certain that I can do is pray, to focus on God in my own life, and pray that God will give me the right words and attitude and not shrink back when He wants me to say or do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)