6/24/2013

Getting By

           Recently while driving when I come up to an intersection, the light will turn yellow just as I'm about to go through. So if I slam on my brakes I'll still end up half way in the intersection. So I keep going and have that tense feeling of, "am I going to make it?" Just as I pass under the light it turns red.


                                                                              
source

           In life it feels like that too often. Like I'm getting by one day at a time. And most of the time I just barely make it. And the only reason I have any strength for it that one day is because God gives it to me and He helps me make it through.

           Here's Carry Me by Josh Wilson.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)