6/20/2013

Wacky Texts and time travel

           I've been busy again. :P And my computer is crazy. The other day I text my friend when I was on break at work. I haven't seen her since she got married- I'm not even sure how many years ago. Grief. Sadness. *sniffles* We were so bored.


Source
Her: The time passes way too fast.

           me: Way to fast. Next year I going to be 22!

          Her: I'm 24 next month. O. o
         
          me: What are we going to do?

           Her: I haven't decided yet and I'm pretty sure Neverland is not an option.

           me: Maybe a time machine?

           Her: That's a good idea. Now we just have to find one.

          me: Or we could build one. I'll build one half in my backyard, you build the other in yours

         Her: I don't have a backyard but I do have a patio. Sounds like a plan.

         me: We'll smuggle it to. . . London. We can sightsee London before we leave.

         Her: I like it! Where do we go after that?

         me: Hm, I'm not sure. I'll think about it while I work.


         So yes, I'm building a time machine. Or half of it. At least. . . once we find some plans for building one. We're looking into one like this:



                                                                               source
          
           But that's difficult to find. We'll see. :)






          

2 comments:

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)