6/23/2013

A poem

           I apologize that I didn't get back to you about changing the URL sooner. Obviously the URL hasn't changed yet. Saturday became a bigger day than I had expected. But I couldn't change it to want I had said earlier anyways, so next we will try to change it to:

     theinsanityoflife.blogspot.com

           Again I'm sorry about that. :P|

           The other day I posted a poem on my writing blog. I thought I'd share it here too.



thunder rumbles overhead
the sky is dark and meandering
it's melancholy, like me

i'm waiting

oh, please don't shudder
over other lands
darken the sky
let it weigh heavy

i'm waiting

for the rain to come pouring down
to satisfy the thirsty ground
to drench me deep from head to toe
breath life into this weary air

oh, please don't shudder
over other lands

because we will wait until you rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)