8/05/2013

Re-appearing

I'm sorry I've been gone so long.

           I really have little excuse. Except that I've been rather burned-out. My mind is every where right now. And I can seem to focus like I used to.

           The other day I picked up a book at the library on teaching yourself the guitar. What I didn't realize was that it was for classical guitar. I had no idea what classical guitar was exactly, but I was pretty sure it wasn't what I normally listen to. All the same, I'm all for trying something new. Especially if it has to do with the guitar.

           So today I typed in 'classical guitar' to see if I could find out what I'd be. . . attempting to learn. It's absolutely beautiful! I don't know if I can do it. But I definitely like it. It sounds amazing. Every individual sound, you can hear it.

           An example:

         
                                          (the Pink Panther-classical guitar, by Michael Lucarelli)


           On another note, I finally found where I can actually buy Anthem Lights Covers album in CD format. There was a link to their online store under their music videos on YouTube. :P Should've figured that out sooner. Oh, well. I'm excited now. :)

           I also finally finished The Fellowship of the Ring. I wrote a post on it at my writing blog here.
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)