8/16/2013

Thrilling!

           Tuesday I wondered when my Anthem Lights CD would arrive. I suspected it to be another week. But I was so excited; I couldn't stop thinking about it throughout the day. Waiting isn't usually fun, but this waiting was. And when we got home that evening, I checked the mail- and- and-


           It was there! The Anthem Lights CD. I was ecstatic I went around the house telling my family,

           "Guess what? My Anthem Lights CD is here!"

                                                                                 

 
            I told everyone. Even my brother, who didn't hear me because he was sleeping. (No, I didn't have the heart to wake him.)

           I also ordered a cool Hide Your Love Away wristband.

                                                                                                     
    
           Just thought I'd let you know. :) It's awesome, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)