2/16/2013

Still here

2-16-2013  The midnight hour
          So, yes, from last time's post, you did hear correctly. My birthday was Valentine's day. :P It was. . .okay. The highlights were awesome really though. My two sleep-late brothers woke up early (as in 5am) to get donuts for breakfast before I had to go to class in the morning. We had a great time waking everyone up with our talking and laughing. After I came home from class, I helped my brother wrap his girlfriend's Valentine's gift. That was a lot of interesting fun and tape. Yes, a lot of tape. Those ribbons and bows fought us all the way through. It was a long, hard battle, but we reigned victorious in the end! My brother joked that maybe he should arrive at her house with his hair and clothes all messed up and say, "Here's you gift." And if she asked about what happened, he'd say, "Oh, you should see my sister. She's got this twitch- 'Tape. Need. More. Tape.'" So that was jolly good fun.
          And then I tried to set up my serious writer's blog. Yes, that is not going so well. :P Okay, I will be honest with you, for someone born on Valentine's day, I have never had someone special in my life. Ironic, huh? Sometimes I wish I did. I wonder what in the world God is doing up there. "Don't You know it's been twenty-one years down here? Well, yes, of course, You know, but are You. . ." God is always paying attention. He always listens and always sees. He cares for us and thinks about us even when we don't think about Him. Even when we could care less. We are still the universe on a stick to Him. He has a reason. Sometimes I have to remind myself. But He does have a reason, and I trust Him. Because with God, it's always a good reason. :)
           I was supposed to write about something else too. I had it all laid out in my head, and then. . . well, I kind of forgot. Oh, well. You know sometimes it takes effort to do more than just exist. It takes effort to be happy. It takes effort to really live. And live infectiously. So that the people around you become alive too.
          Okay, I should go now, it's 1 am exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)