2/13/2013

Randomosity

    
          So I'm posting again. It's been a while. Honestly today is the first time I've been on the blog since I last posted. :P Life has been busy. I just finished studying some history. I have a test this Thursday. Hopefully I can finish studying by then. But it's not all work, I guess. I did practice guitar. : ) That was fun. Although I only know one song; I'm working on that.
         And, completely of track- you know how people either like coffee or tea? Or at least the world thinks it's an either-or issue. But I really don't drink coffee. And tea is. . . okay. With enough sugar. And as long as it's not green tea. Or iced tea. So me? I really prefer chocolate milk. I know, it's a little kid beverage in a way. But it's good, and it has calcium.
         And now to talk about something else. . . like. *sighs* I don't know. I'm talking to myself any ways. One day I won't be. Won't that be nice?
         I do have work tomorrow night. Work is okay. I'm glad I have a job, and it's not a bad job. But it can be kind of boring. :P It has a lot of down time, and honestly I'd rather do something else. But I have a job and that's good.
        And an English essay! I have to finish it tomorrow. Or at least semi-finish. It took a while for me to sort my thoughts on the topic I choose. It took me writing about a different topic for me to be able to focus on the topic I wanted to write about. I guess I was just too close and needed to take a step back from what I was looking at. But the first draft is out, and now for the easier part: editing. I love editing. It's so much better than bringing nothing into existence. When you edit, you already have something to work with. And with my writing, I love to take something so raw and flimsy and turn it into something beautiful and strong. Something that can make a difference one day. Like when God took a pile of dirt, shaped and sculpted. And then He breathed into it. Dirt. Have you ever blown at dirt? It kind of just scatters into the air, right? Well, this dirt breathed back! Breathed back God's breathe and became a living being. A person. Something alive and beautiful. From dirt. Isn't God just amazing, that He could do something like that? That He would think to do something like that? He spoke everything into existence, but He spent time on us. And we are a miracle of His. And everyday miracle. They're not as rare as I usually think.
         So that was a little nothing for you. Or me, considering that no one is probably reading this yet.
         Yet.
         It's okay. I'm still trying to figure out how to put up a followers sidebar. or whatever it's called. Heh, I'm still figuring out a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)