2/18/2013

Moving

       2-18-2013    eleven pm 
      
       Our yard looks like a half abandoned construction site. We are buying a new mobile home. So we must pack. Which includes the back deck that we only put up a year or two ago. So the whole place is a total wreck, inside and out. It took me about four or five hours to pack one box because I had to sift through what to keep and what to be rid of. And our boxes are rather pitiful. Numerous layers of duct tape should help. Should. Hopefully.
          By the way, I did find out how to change the time and date! I'll do that after I post this I believe.  I do have to go to bed soon though. English is in the morning. I'm not sure what we're going to talk about, but I wish I could sleep in.
          Well, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)