2/19/2013

Changes


2-19-2013     8:49pm exactly

         I corrected the time and date, but it's still fun to write up there. I'm so tired. It's ridiculous. Life is too busy. I'll survive, right? I have to stop occasionally and ask God to just take it all and give me peace instead. "God, I lay it all on Your lap. Give me the joy and strength to live it out for You." Sometimes I feel like there's no time to breathe. Like the business whirls around so fast it suffocates me. My family. Everyone. Why does everyone have to live in a rush and a whirlwind?
         But that's not what I was going to say. What I meant to say was my 'serious' writer's blog has officially been launched! Hurray! You can find it at [inserttitlehere].blogspot.com. Sorry, I tried to make it a link. But the computer doesn't like me much today. :P  That is the real title. Although the page and layout is still under construction. I should get to that.
         I've considered changing this one up a bit also. It seems there are a lot of blogs out there under the name of 'little nothings.' I could call it 'Night Owl Nook,' since it always seems to be the evening when I post. Although if I call it that, than I will undoubtedly have this strange urge to post in the daytime. Don't things always work that way? Oh, well. I'd change the layout though. Hopefully not too dramatically. I'll work on [insert title here] first. See what comes of it. :P What do you think?
          Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)