2/14/2013

And- BREATHE!


          So today was insane. Or should I say yesterday, since it's *looks at clock* 12:17 am. Wonderful. Maybe this blog should have been the Night Owl Nook. :P But hey, what's wrong with staying up late? Oh, wait, I have a morning class tomorrow. :P Well. . . that's okay. But we were talking about yesterday. Yes, I studied history (because I have test tonight), revised my English essay, jammed it out on the computer keyboard in between my Mom being on the computer for various reasons. I had to go to the college to show my professor the essay. See what I could improve, and did I need advice for the conclusion! And I still had work at four. And a shower, I had to squeeze that in somewhere too. Thing is, heh, one of the water pipes broke earlier in the day. My brother fixed it, I took a shower, and. . . just as I finished rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, the water just- disappeared! The pipe broke again, but at least I had gotten the soap out of my hair. I printed my essay, dashed out the door. I had to wait for my professor, but it was worth it. Then I had to go back home, because my family needed the car for church. So once I returned, I fed the horses and my mom drove me back into town so I could go to work. It's just been one of those days. Or was one of those days. But today. Now. Today, well, is actually my birthday. My mom and one of my brothers who also favor the owlish hours just wished me a happy birthday. But aside from that, I have class. And it just looks like another one of those days. But it promises time for guitar, oh yeah. And possibly some reading or writing. So even though it might be a little busy, I think there might some free time hiding in the corners. Speaking of hiding. I just listened to Anthem Lights new song: Hide Your Love Away. It's amazing. They have talent. Seriously. I love that they use their talent to glorify God. That's how it's supposed to be, right? :) Anyways, it's on youtube, if you (I'm talking to myself at the moment, but yeah, if I want to listen to it again, I guess I wouldn't have a problem with finding it :P) want to check it out. And yeah, I should post this so I can test the link (when I made this link, there was test link button, but. . . technology tends to goof on me. I prefer to do it manually, the way you will see it, uh, if you're reading this.)
          Hurray, the link works! Strange thing though. The time and date is completely wrong.  It's the 14th, and it's, now, 1:14 am. But I can't figure out how to fix it. See what I mean about technology? :P Oh well, it's not that important, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)