10/29/2013

random stuff

           Did you know-

           Anthem Lights will have a new album out soon?! No, I don't know the exact date. But the fact that they are. Original music by Anthem Lights. Yay!

           Did you know-
           They're also coming out with/ or already have come out with a second Covers album? That's pretty awesome too. :)

           Did you know-

           That I really don't know any of these release dates because the only way I even know this stuff is because I 'like' them on Facebook? Heh, I'm not on Facebook very often. (Who came up with the term 'like'? It sounds so ridiculous.)

           Did you know-

           For King & Country is also preparing album numero two?! I absolutely cannot wait, people! They are actually playing in Round Rock, TX this Saturday. Unfortunately, I will probably not be there. But I hope they have a great time in Texas anyhow. I've been listening to them a lot lately. And Switchfoot.

           But for now, I'm waiting for the computer to load some Anthem Lights songs.

           That's all for today. Consider yourself updated. Well, half updated. . . since, um, I'm didn't give you all the information. *cough* Sorry. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)