10/09/2013

just the normal stuff. . . sort of

I keep disappearing. :P

Heh, I have a lot more studying to do this week. My guitar instructor is teaching me how to read music notes for the guitar. That's scary. And hard. And now I have to read sheet music for a duet. Ugh.

If I mess up by myself, that's one thing. But if someone else is in the mix and needs me to get it right too. . . Hello, pressure.

I've been doing this 30 day song challenge at my other blog. You post a different song every day for thirty days. The hard part is the every day part. You can check out here if you'd like.

When I finish doing it at [insert title here], I'll probably do it here at Life's Insanity with different songs.

The first choir concert is this Friday. And I'm on the front row. That's a little nerve-racking. But at least we're standing in our sections. That helps. 

Thank You God for today. For second chances. For third chances. For loving us despite ourselves. For loving us even when we don't love You back. You are so humble, so strong. Nothing can break Your love. You give life and hope. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)