7/09/2013

Success! Subway, and. . . toast

           The good news? The URL has been successfully changed to:

nicg-lifesinsanity

           Aces! Though I'm not sure if that effects you in anyway. But I apologize that it was so long in coming. :P

           I'm making grilled cheese for lunch. Grilled cheese is alright, I suppose. (*cough* Except when it's black!) It's a warm sandwich. Lots of people warm their sandwiches. Subway does. (the best of which is a Spicy Italian on flatbread with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, mustard, and chipotle sauce, if you happen to like going to Subway that is).

           But I still don't get toast. Who wants crunchy bread? Just crunchy bread alone? Okay, perhaps a smear of butter. But butter doesn't have much flavor to begin with. The point escapes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)