11/19/2013

A prayer

Hi, God. It's just me. You know, Your everyday human. And I mean that as in I'm Your human that You see and think about everyday. Why, I will never know. I'm not sure why You choose to love us. It must hurt so much at times when we fall away or turn our backs on You. I'm sorry. Very sorry. But You are so faithful. You know what real love is. You are real love. Thank You for always being here for me. No matter how far. I stray, You always take me back. And You always pick me up.

           I feel very confused right now. About a lot of things. Sometimes it feels like everything. And I know that no one will understand very well. Except You. You always understand. Please guide me. Show me where You want me. What You want me to do. Or say. I just want to be with You really.
If You tell me to give it all up, I will just to stay by You. That's where I belong. There's nothing else I want to do except follow Your heart. You know what's best anyhow. Sometimes I'm so confused. And I wonder if I even have a good reason to be.

          And I'm kind of lonely too. I'd like some friends. Some good friends. Close friends. If that's okay. Help me to always cling to You first. To never compromise You. But when You do give me some good, close friends, help me to be real, true friend to them. A friend like You. A faithful friend, who never leaves.

           I love You so much. Everything will turn out well. You have it in Your hands. Thank You so much. For everything. For Your unfathomable love.
           Your everyday human,
           Ashely, aka Nic G.



         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)