9/06/2013

light-hearted, light-headed, and Locks of Love

(One day I will learn that short titles are better than long ones. . .)

           Today I got my hair cut. My hair is very thick, curly, red. Was very long. I like it long.

           Two years ago, I had cut it for Locks of Love. Twelve inches. And I wanted to grow it out and do it again.

           Locks of Love is an organization that makes and gives hair pieces to kids who have cancer or any other kind of illness that causes (or has side effects that cause) their hair to fall out.

           I finally had the chance to cut it again for them. Fourteen inches about, this time. I waited so I could give them more. My hair is so short! I love how light it is now. And I know I'll get used to the way it looks.

           Some people say to me, "I love you're hair; you'll share with me right? You have plenty for both of us." And than I think of the people who don't have hair, and not by their choice. What if that happened to me? It would take my self esteem down a lot (not that it's that great to start out with. . .). And then top it off with being ill. Dangerously ill.

      Yeah, I can share my hair. :)


   


        

           Yes, I've been listening to for King & Country. They're music is outstanding. They're lyrics meaningful; I love it when a song tells a story. They have amazing vocals. They're just amazing all around. What more can I say? :)

           Thank You, God, for this amazing day. Thank You for helping me on my piano quiz. I'm so excited! An A. Thank You for ear training class. It's loads of fun, even though I'm not very good at it. And for fun drives in the car with fK&C blasting loud. Love You back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you've seen it, but I absolutely LOVE their video Proof of Your Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I love it. When Christmas comes you should see their live video of Crave. That's my favorite song of theirs. :)

      Delete

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)