9/12/2013

Estatic

           I had something important to tell you yesterday. But it wasn't important enough to interrupt the day of blog silence in reverence of 9/11. You can read about the moment of silence at my college here.

           So today's news:

           Anthem Lights has reached their goal! They can make their new album! Isn't it exciting? They also reached over 1,000 backers (1,072), so they will, if I understand correctly, have a live stream of one of their songs. I'm mostly excited about the album though. I prayed about it when it came to mind. And I wonder what it was like for them? It had to be a big jump of faith. The whole ride through.

           And now to celebrate:









           So maybe the last one was The Muppets, but they always bring a good show when celebrating. Right?

                                                

2 comments:

  1. AHH!!! WAY excited!! Have you heard their new single "Follow Your Heart"???? They have the lyric video out, but I can't watch it til Christmas . . . youtube is blocked here :/ anyway, listen to it for me!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome! I love the lyrics. And whoever they have doing their videos, he's good. Hope to see you around Christmas. Missing you,

      Delete

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)