9/09/2013

Hop in the time machine


           I stumbled on this while looking through an Anthem Lights playlist, and found it rather funny. I'm sorry, but the beginning really makes me think of Blues Clues for some reason. :) It's back when they were the Yellow Cavaliers. I didn't know of them then. My friend, Chelsee, told me about them in a letter. And now, when it comes to Anthem Lights, and music in general, we 'get each other' when everyone else is like, "You two are weird." Perhaps. But weird is better than boring and no music.

2 comments:

  1. ;) I feel music deprived here! I'm learning a lot, but I'm craving my CCM and Anthem Lights!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. :( I'm sorry. But think of it this way. Now you have extra time to work on your own songs. :)

      Delete

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)