3/07/2013

Just another day


          Grab-your-attention title, right? That's okay.
      
          I'm actually supposed to be writing my history essay. Procrastination is a sneaky little thief.

          I'd like to write something in my WIP, but at the same time I feel so unmotivated to write anything in my fiction works (that I have any non-fiction works). I think it's because I've been spending so much time in the real world (not that it's a bad thing, but it kind of stifles the imagination, no?). I think I need to be reading more. I want to read more. But I'm having a hard time finding time, with moving, work, and pending history essays stories have taken the back burner.

         I really question why I;m going to school sometimes. I mean I'm learning a lot. And I enjoy Digital Publishing, as frustratingly stretching it is on my computer skills (or lack of). English 1301 was soooooo boring. But 1302? Glorious! We're actually reading stories and analyzing them. It makes me think that maybe I should read more literature. It's more than old stuffy style. But why do I have to take History? I'd rather be writing a story of my own. Or editing. I thought I was going to school to become a better writer and an editor, but how can it possibly be helping if I don't even have time to do those things? And after spring break, I have speech. Yuck. Who likes speech? One day I'll be glad I went to college. That's what I tell myself. Actually I tell myself something more like, I know I will regret it later if I drop out of college now. So I carry on. Bleh. Maybe I complain about it more than the subject deserves.

          Okay, history essay, prepare to be conquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cool. I'd love to know what you have to say. And I do reply. :)